Sunday, June 30, 2002

Speech Dream

I dreamed I had to make a convincing speech to an audience of military people for work. Because it was such a large crowd, I used a stage and auditorium for my presentation. I was all over the place and delivered a great presentation; I saw nothing but smiling faces in the crowd. Then, at risk of my job, I decided to make a point. I went to far stage right and had them spotlight me and yelled, "Praise the Lord." As the crowd was going wild, I moved a little more toward stage center and was spotlighted again. I yelled, "Praise Muhammud!" A few in the crowd yelled. I moved to stage center and was spotlighted again. "Hail Buddah," I yelled. I continued on with just about every deity name I knew and then exited the stage. Much to my surprise, I didn't get fired.