Friday, April 25, 2003

I've been carded twice this week. Not bad for going on 34.

A man's penis is a beautiful and metaphoric thing. In its guise of spear, sword, rocket ship, and missile, this emblem of power has changed our world profoundly since ancient times.

You know, I was going somewhere with this, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. So much for profundity.

I just got back from a six-day vacation in Michigan to visit my son. It was dark, cold, and damp the first five days. The sun did manage to come out on my way to the airport on the sixth - too bad it was only 34 degrees. I think I'm convinced that I do not wish to move back there. Ever. However, the time spent with my cool dude kid was wonderful and fun. He's growing up beautifully. And, if I may be so Forest Gump about it, that all I want to say about that right now.