Wednesday, March 03, 2004

So I'm listening to this CD my mom got me for Christmas while I'm working. It came in a tin with some tea and it's this super relaxing music to help you get rid of your stress.

I'm listening to this CD in my headphones while I'm converting paper manual text to an electronic manual, so I'm not really paying attention to it. It's just kind of background noise. This one song comes on and it has violins, piano, birds chirping, and xylophone/chimes. Instead of being relaxing, though I found myself getting more and more annoyed as I listened to this song. And I'm thinking, what the hell?

So I stop and listen a little more closely, and one of the notes of the chimes is EXACTLY like the DING sound windows makes when you screw something up and you get an error message dialog box! BWA HA HA HA!!!