Thursday, September 02, 2004

I started a meditation/prayer circle yesterday to attempt to reduce hurricane Frances to a tropical storm before it hits Florida.

I asked all of the magickal / spiritual people in my email box to send energy during a certain time, using their imaginations, focusing on the reducing the impact of this storm.

The first thing I did when I started my meditation last night was talk to the Mother. I told her that I understand that she has her ways. She is producing this hurricane for a reason. I then asked her to spare the people of Florida. I begged her. I told her that our country was suffering greatly right now, and asked that she spare us this added torment. I explained to her what I wanted to do, but conceded that Her will shall be done no matter what us wee mortals do.

I didn't get any objections.

I received return emails from a couple of folks. One was concerned that we were interfering in the Mother's will. My feeling is that a "Woman" can change her mind. Especially if She is asked nicely by one of her children. I'm hoping she can find another, less destructive way, of doing what she has to do in that region right now.

Today I'm pretty tired and kind of out of it. Magickal hangover. The thing is, I recruited people to do this for two more nights, so I have to suck it up and do it all again. Good stuff.

Onward and upward.