Monday, July 31, 2006

Visions of terror danced in her head.

I just had the weirdest vision. It was like on of my PTSD episodes where it interrupted my activities and I was caught up in the feelings of the moment. The vision was that a dirty bomb was set off down in Corodado. I was at work and and we were all directed to evacuate. I copied all of the important work files to the laptop started for home. I started the journey in my car but traffic and panic made the roads impassible so I had to continue on foot. Geeze. There I was walking through the chaparral in business shoes.

I've been avoiding listening to the news because it's been really bothering me. I guess I'll have to take even more evasive steps. It's one thing to be informed; another to be disturbed. No more late night headphones for me ... and maybe I'll pack a pair of hiking boots in my car just in case.