Monday, November 19, 2012

Still Going ...

I am still making good progress on my NaNoWriMo novel.  The word count is right on schedule.  I'm worried that the whole thing is predictable and boring.  Part of me suspects that being in the story day in and day out almost every day makes it seem predictable - because I know what is going to happen.  Or, at least I think I do.

Hard to tell with fiction.  Anyway, I uploaded a sample of my writing to this Website.  The analysis is supposed to tell you whose writing style yours most resembles.  Mine is Dan Brown.  Wow!  I love his work!  I didn't realize that my writer's voice is similar to his.  Very humbling.

Blogging isn't getting this thing written, so off I go, again ... to Mars.


I write like
Dan Brown
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!